Google
 

SBF - Voice of India

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Tuesday 11 November, 2008

Month after Insect photoshoot and tagging

What a Month! I created Profiles and did Photoshoots for many.
Many of them were 6-legged, 8-legged and of classes and sub classes that spin my head! Many had antennae and sting like tube at the back for laying eggs.

Now, before you start imagining, let me clear the air!

I was chasing around Insects and capturing them onto my Sony DSC Cybershot W80 camera. Well many would ask me, "Got nothing else better to do, Eh ?" Well, it seems I am an Insect lover who likes to take their pictures without troubling them!


Macro mode of the digicam is my favorite as it lets me explore fine details of insect body structure from their photos.


This comical and cutest Insect is a Dragon Fly. The best part is they eat mosquitoes and hence generally live near water.

Their Body structure reminds me of Helicopter and I must say their wings are large and strong!

More insects in further posts.

Meanwhile check all of them at http://www.flickr.com/photos/prashantmaxsteel

No comments:

prashant maxsteel. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr


Contact Me Credits Sitemap Partner Links

This site is best viewed in Firefox,Opera,Safari Browsers at 1024x768 resolution.

Statcounter